BSNL Recruitment 2017 Scheduled for M.Com/CA/ICWA/CS for the post of JAO-Junior Accounts Officer 996 Vacancies.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL): BSNL is the state owned Indian Telecom Company by the Indian Government.BSNL Headquartered in New Delhi and operating across the country to provide Broadband, Landline, Mobile service Except for Mumbai & new Delhi.BSNL provides Mobile GSM service in the brand name of Cellone and it’s the 5th Largest Telephone operator
BSNL Recruitment 2017 apply @ externalbsnlexam.com:
BSNL Recruiting Entry level graduates through the competitive exam(direct recruitment) or GATE 2018 Examination.To join the posts like Junior Telecom Officers(JTO) candidates need to have valid GATE 2018 scores.For the posts like Management Trainee(MT), Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) candidates can apply directly.At Present, Junior Accounts Officer-JAO Recruitment notification is announced by the BSNL at externalbsnlexam.com.Eligible candidates can apply for this position from 11 September 2017 onwards.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Accounts Officer-JAO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 October 2017|
- Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL).
Note: During the online registration candidate need to submit Educational Certificate number & name of the institute/university studied.This will be verified on the selection process.If its differed candidates will be rejected from selection.
Age Limit (As on 1 January 2017): 20 Years to 30 Years
Communitywise Relaxation :
- Up to five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Up to three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Up to fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Up to thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Up to ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Up to five (5) years for BSNL employees
BSNL Recruitment 2017 JAO : Vacancies-Circle Wise:
|Andaman & Nicobar||4|
|Chennai Telecom District||23|
|Jammu & Kashmir||16|
|Kolkata Telecom District||8|
|Northern Telecom Region||16|
|North East – I||14|
|North East – II||5|
|Uttar Pradesh [West]||41|
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process for JAO :
BSNL JAO Recruitment selection process is based on Online Competitive Examination.The date of online exam is 5th November 2017. 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification/formalities.
Subject I: General English & General Aptitude/Awareness: (3 hours)
Subject II: Financial & Commercial Accounts (3 Hours)
For detailed syllabus candidates check the official advertisement.
Training After Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- After the selection the candidates appointed as JAO for 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- The candidates need to go for Pre-Appointment traing and need to qualify in 1st attempt or 2nd attempt.If they not cleared in 2nd attempt they need to apply the recruitment fresh again
- During the traing candidate will be rewarded by stiped which fixed by BSNL
- OC/OBC Candidate- Rs 1,000
- SC/ST Candidates-Rs 5,00
Note: Candidates need to pay application fees through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
How to apply BSNL Recruitment 2017?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online from 11 September to 15 October 2017
- Date of the Notification: 4 September 2017
- Opening Date of Online application: 11 September 2017
- Closing date of online application: 15 October 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 5 November 2017
Source by freshersvoice..Share: