RRB Recruitment 2018 . Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invited application for the recruitment of 62907 Group-D vacancies in different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 10-02-2018 to 12-03-2018( (Extended Upto 31-03-2018)
Tags : Group D , Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in RRB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 62907 Group D Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Group D ,
- No. of Vacancy : 62907 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix)
RRB Wise Recruitment
- RRB Ahmedabad (Western Railway) : 6087 Posts
- RRB Ajmer (North Western Railway) : 4755 Posts
- RRB Allahabad (North Central Railway ) : 4762 Posts
- RRB Bangalore (North Western Railway) : 2293 Posts
- RRB Bhopal (West Central Railway) : 3522 Posts
- RRB Bhubaneswar (East Coast Railway) : 1532 Posts
- RRB Bilaspur (South East Central Railway) : 1159 Posts
- RRB Chandigarh (Northern Railway) : 7832 Posts
- RRB Chennai (Southern Railway) : 2979 Posts
- RRb Gorakhpur (North Eastern Railway) : 3388 Posts
- RRB Guwahati (Northest Frontier Railway) : 2577 Posts
- RRB Kolkata (Eastern Railway) : 2367 Posts
- RRB Mumbai (Central Railway) : 4625 Posts
- RRB Patna (East Central Railway) : 5681 Posts
- RRB Ranchi (South Eastern Railway) : 2525 Posts
- RRB Secunderabad (South Central Railway) : 6523 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/ 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or 10th pass/ ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 31 years reckoned as on 01-07-2018
Stages of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the basis of their presentation in Common Computer Based Test Aptitude Test & Document Verification.
Application Fee :ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs. b. OFFLINE fee payment through
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the concerned RRB website from 10.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.(Extended Upto 31-03-2018)……….Read More>>
Source by freejobs-alert..Share: