The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 179 Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017.
More details about UPSC Recruitment-2017 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
UPSC Job Details:
• Border Security Force (BSF): 28
• Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 65
• Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 23
• Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 63
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institution
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2017): 20 to 25 years
• General Category Candidates: Rs. 200
• SC/ST Category Candidates: NILL
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Tests followed by Interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website “www.upsconline.nic.in” from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 12-04-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-05-2017
Source by tcyonline…..Share: