AAI recruitment 2017: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced 200 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Executive Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Electronics) at aai.aero.
AAI recruitment 2017: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced 200 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Executive Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Electronics) at aai.aero. Candidates who have qualified in GATE-2016 can apply by visiting the official website. A total of 50 Junior Executive Civil engineering posts, 50 Junior Executive Electrical engineering posts and 100 Junior Executive Electronics engineering posts have been announced. The last date for filling the online application in 17 October 2017.
Here is how you can apply for AAI Junior Executive Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Electronics):-
1. Go to the official website- aai.aero
2. Click on the link for the careers page.
3 Click on the link for the press release, download the PDF, follow the link provided
4. Read through the instructions carefully before checking the box at the bottom and click on “Start”.
5. Fill in your details in the fields provided.
6.Submit your application and save a copy for further reference.
Pay scale:- Rs 16,400-40,500
Here are the important dates of AAI recruitment 2017 for Junior Executive Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Electronics):-
1. Last date of close of registration and submission of application 17.10.2017 upto 6.00 P.M.
2. Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application FEE through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) 20.10.2017 upto 11.59 P.M.
Here is the selection procedure for AAI recruitment 2017 for Junior Executive Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Electronics):-
1. Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Normalized Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters in New Delhi.
2. Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification.
3. During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of
4. On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Normalized Marks of applied candidates. Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste and Medical fitness certificate.
Source by financialexpress..