- Company Name: Infosys
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Jobs Across India
- Eligibility: Any Degree
- Last Date: 28 February, 2017
Job Info : Infosys Job Openings in Across India For Freshers as Software Developer vacancies.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the provided registration link.
Company Name : Infosys
Job Description :
- Candidates have Good communication skills.
- Experience in designing usable web-based and/or mobile interfaces.
- Experience using Photoshop or Fireworks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible User Interfaces (UIs).
- Detail the workflow experience of our users, and design compelling knowledge and entertainment products for global emerging markets that cement Googleâ€™s relationship with our users.
Total No Of Posts : Various Posts
Designation : Software Developer
Qualification : Any Graduates
Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Salary : INR 3,00,000 LPA
Age Limit : Candidate should be Minimum age 18 yrs Max age 35 yrs.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Address : Across India
Important Dates : 28th February 2017.
Infosys is a global leader in technology and consulting services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Infosys Join our session at HPE Discover 2016, November 30 to discover how UBS is reducing cycle time from months to days while increasing test coverage.Data Quality is essential for daily issues but itâ€™s boundary less data flow that will make you take the next leap; Infosys Insights looks at the nuances of Data Motivation.
Source byÂ jobsplane….Share: