- Company Name: Intel Urgent
- Experience: Freshers/Experienced
- Job Location: Jobs in Bangalore
- Eligibility: Any Degree
- Last Date: 28 February, 2017
Job Info : Intel Urgent Recruitment Drive in Bangalore For Freshers/Exp as Software Engineer vacancies.Interested and candidates can apply online through the provided registration link.
Company Name : Intel Urgent
Job Description :
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intelâ€™s business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build
- technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing
- zones DMZ, Network Load Balancing NLB, Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
Total No Of Posts : Various Posts
Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : Any Graduates
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers / Experienced
Salary : As Per Industry.
Age Limit : Candidate should be Minimum age 18 yrs Max age 35 yrs.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Address : Across India
Important Dates : 28th February 2017.
Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Inc., Lenovo (formerly IBM), Hewlett Packard, Inc. and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968, by semiconductor pioneers Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, and widely associated with the executive leadership and vision of Andrew Grove.
Source byÂ jobsplane…