LIC AAO 2018: Assistant Administrative Officer
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||25 July 2018|
|Last Date||15 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age limit: 21 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For OBC – 3 Years
- PWD(Gen) – 10 Years, PWD(SC/ST) – 15 Years, PWD(OBC) – 13 Years
- Others as per government policy.
LIC AAO Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|English Language Test||40||–|
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position form 25 July 2018 to 15 August 2018.
To Apply LIC AAO 2018: Click here (Online application available from 25 July 2018)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 August 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 25 July 2018 to 15 August 2018
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: First week of October
- Date of Oline Examination: 27 & 28 October 2018
Source by freshersvoice