Online Digital Marketing Manager
Role 1 : Online/Digital Marketing
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketinganalytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
JD2 -Social Media Skills (SMS / SMM)
- Build and manage the companys social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Manage various email/SMS campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Developing and maintain dynamic, responsive websites across all platforms and browsers
- Experience in web and graphics designing
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress custom development with good logical and coding skills.
- Experience in catalog Design, Newsletter design, landing page, email template design etc.
- Working knowledge of ec2 sever, hosting management & security
- Working knowledge of SVN, CDN
- Staying updated on the latest trends in web technology and design
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Analyzing the requirements of a project
- Ensure designing and coding quality meets industry standards
Salary: best in industry
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Regatta Universal Exports
Recruiter Name:Mr. Sandeep
Contact Company:Regatta Universal Exports
Source byÂ naukri….