Tata Steel Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Trade Apprentices for 10th/Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||5 August 2018|
- Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidates).
- Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination.
- Diploma – 1 year
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm.
Age limit: The candidate must have been born between 01-jan-1999 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-Jan-1998 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates. Read More>>>