Wipro Walk-in Event 2018:
List of current walk-in details at Wipro Careers:
|Venue Date||Venue Location|
|8 September 2018||Mumbai/Pune|
|15 September 2018||Bangalore/Pune|
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Experience Required||0-4 years|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Airoli (Navi Mumbai)/ Pune|
|Venue Date||8 September 2018|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement…………Read More>>